Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mark Your Calendars

Hi All!  Its been a while since our last post. We've both been busy with work and traveling, we've barely had time to plan the wedding.  We have finally set a date! Please mark your calendars!! The big day is set for Saturday, April 10th, 2010. So we have a little over a year to plan. Its overwhelming to think about all that needs to be done!! Now for a location.  Dave's Aunt Susan and Uncle Bill have offered their farm in the Virginia Blueridge mountains for the wedding day festivities.  We're planning a weekend visit to the farm in the near future as I've never been & its been several years since Dave was there.  I've seen a few photos and its amazing!  I can't wait to see it in person.  I'm sure this will be it!  Stay tuned.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you both! I want to hear all about the engagement, how Dave proposed... details please!! Where did you celebrate Valentine's Day? CALL ME!! I'm here to help anytime :-) We will definitely be at your wedding no matter where you end up getting married. Its going to be a beautiful wedding!

    See you soon!
    love-n-hugs

    Cindy J.

    ReplyDelete